Friday 20 March 2015

First Time styling!

Hi guys!

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to have a styling workshop during class. The awesome Denise Brown came to visit us, and coach us on how to style. She had such a great energy! My first morning lesson where I didn't have to fight against sleep!





We paired up with classmates by clothes size, as we brought our own. I decided to dress up Emma in a summer look. (Yes, I really do miss summer -or at least good weather) I wanted it to project happiness and freshness. Pure summer vibe.





Her outfit was made of
- a Next straw hat,

- a Pull&Bear tank top
- an amazing leather skirt Denise lent us (between the selection she brought) by Misguided
- and to finish of the look, some Next earrings with a hint of blue



  

The fresh pastel colours and the hat brought back summer to the classroom.. For a minute.





See you next time! 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment