Sunday 20 September 2015

OOTD

Hello everyone!

Today something surprisingly amazing happened. I woke up, took a shower, and dressed up. What is incredible about this? I had NO doubts on what to wear. It was FINALLY a straight forward decision. This is something that happens once in a lifetime (or maybe twice). And that is why I felt the need to make you a review on my Outfit Of The Day.

So I am back in Southampton. Back to my student life. Back to basics, and back to putting effort in my fashion student role.
Let me simply show you.




Hat: Zara
Shirt: Zara
Skirt: New Look
Tights: Calzedonia
Shoes: Converse All Star


Coat: Zara

As easy as 1, 2, 3. All brand new. All down in town.
A smart casual outfit representing Autumn colour palette, perfect for a day in town, or even a date! (No, Mum, I have not been on a date.) Confortable and perfect for different events in one day. No need to rush back home to make it look more classy.
Hope you liked it as much as I did!

What is your favourite outfit?

See you later skater xx

No comments:

Post a Comment